At Precious Home, we take pride in our attention to detail and continued focus on individual care.
We offer a wide range of services to meet the unique needs of each of our residents.
- Dementia Care
- Mental Health Care
- Diabetic Care
- Post Stroke
- Oxygen Management
- Parkinson Care etc.
- Medication administration
- Diabetic management/blood sugar checks
- Insulin administration
- 1 : 1 feeding as needed
- Physical transfers or using assistive devices eg (Hoyer or sit to stand devices)
- Turning and repositioning needs
- Assistance in ambulating/walking
- Stand by assist with Assistive devices e.g. walker or wheelchair
- Bathing & dressing assistance
- Incontinence care/Hygiene
- Simple wound dressings changes
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Adequate 24-hour in-home staffing
- Registered Nurse/Nurse Delegator Manager, has been in the health care field for over 20 years
- Is on-call 24 hours/day – Making sure that the resident gets a timely advocate that will ensure they are promptly taken care of
- Ensures that staff are trained and qualified caregivers
- An advocate for the residents’ best interest, ensuring a prompt and seamless coordination between RN Manager of the home and other Health care professionals in the team.
- Home visiting Physician/ARNP
- Home visiting Pharmacy
- Podiatrist care Doctor/Nurse specialist
- Home visiting Physical therapy (PT)
- Speech Therapist (ST)
Registered Nurse on Call
Contact us for a consultation